The child, aged just 13, had terrible marks on her neck

The potential downside of “overcharging” our phones, which involves leaving them plugged in while fully charged, can decrease battery efficiency over time.

The potential downside of “overcharging” our phones, which involves leaving them plugged in while fully charged, can decrease battery efficiency over time.

But what about the impact on the charger? Leaving the charger constantly plugged into the wall outlet, whether behind the bed or next to the couch, could cost us money or pose a safety risk.
There have been numerous reports of phones catching fire or exploding while charging. Apart from using a genuine charger, it is essential to ensure that nothing covers your phone while charging, so that the heat generated can disperse safely.

Unfortunately, using a phone while charging can pose a danger to the user, as shown by the case of a 13-year-old American girl, whose mother noticed peculiar red marks on her neck of her daughter after she complained of pain. The burns were severe, prompting his mother to take him to the doctor.

At the hospital, it was discovered that she had suffered the burns while talking to a friend with her phone plugged into a wall charger. The presence of a metal collar caused an electric arc, which resulted in the burns.
The mother is now sharing her daughter’s story to prevent other people from suffering the same burns as her.

SOURCE

Понравилась статья? Поделиться с друзьями:
Добавить комментарий

;-) :| :x :twisted: :smile: :shock: :sad: :roll: :razz: :oops: :o :mrgreen: :lol: :idea: :grin: :evil: :cry: :cool: :arrow: :???: :?: :!: